The Registration fees is determined annually by the Regional Board. Glenview AYSO is a non-profit organization and the program fee defrays the cost of uniforms for all players and referees, field usage, insurance and league administration.
For the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 program year, the fees are:
$150 For Fall & Spring
$100 Fall Only
Multi-Child Discount: Families with 3 or more children playing in the Fall and Spring receive a discount of $25 on each child's registration fee.
- Pay be credit card after submitting your registration at www.eayso.org. Online payment will remain open throughout the registration period. You can submit your player application now, then submit payment afterward.
- Checks should be made payable to "Glenview AYSO" and mailed to PO Box 772, Glenview, IL 60025 or brought to an In-Person Registration Session
Everyone Plays is a core philosophy of AYSO. Ability to pay is not a requirement to play in our region. We’ll provide a scholarship to anyone who qualifies for free or reduced lunch (or a comparable program).
The registration fees may be waived in whole or in part at the discretion of the Registrar if, in their judgment, the fees would constitute a hardship for the player’s family. Please bring to our walk in registration a letter on school district letterhead indicating your family’s participation in the lunch program for the current year. Discounted fees must be paid in full at time of registration. If you have need of such a waiver of fees, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All such information will be kept in strict confidence.
Glenview AYSO offers a discount to any family that has one or both parents that are a full time serviceman or servicewoman.
After registration and payment, if you wish to cancel the application, send a notification to the registrar at email@example.com.
Glenview AYSO will issue refunds based on the following criteria:
- If notification is received before uniforms are ordered (July 15), we'll refund 100% of the program fe
- If notification is received before teams are formed (August 7), we'll refund 50% of the program fee
- No refunds will be issued after teams have been formed
- Partial refunds are not available for players who leave in the spring after playing in the fall.
- Refunds are typically issued within 1-2 weeks of the request.