The Registration fees is determined annually by the Regional Board. Glenview AYSO is a non-profit organization and the program fee defrays the cost of uniforms for all players and referees, field usage, insurance and league administration.
For the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 program year, the fees are:
$150 For Fall & Spring
$100 Fall Only
There is a discount for the third child and beyond in a family.
- Pay be credit card after submitting your registration at www.eayso.org. Online payment will remain open throughout the registration period. You can submit your player application now, then submit payment afterward.
- Checks should be made payable to "Glenview AYSO" and mailed to PO Box 772, Glenview, IL 60025 or brought to an In-Person Registration Session
The registration fees may be waived in whole or in part at the discretion of the Registrar if, in their judgment, the fees would constitute a hardship for the player’s family. Glenview AYSO offers a discount to any family that has one or both parents that are a full time serviceman or servicewoman. We also offer a fee reduction program for families that qualify for the public schools lunch program. Please bring to our walk in registration a letter on school district letterhead indicating your family’s participation in the lunch program for the current year. The discounted fee must be paid in full at time of registration. If you have need of such a waiver of fees, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com
. All such information will be kept in strict confidence.
After registration and payment, if you wish to cancel the application, send a notification to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenview AYSO will issue refunds based on the following criteria:
- If notification is received before uniforms are ordered (July 15), we'll refund 100% of the program fe
- If notification is received before teams are formed (August 7), we'll refund 50% of the program fee
- No refunds will be issued after teams have been formed
- Partial refunds are not available for players who leave in the spring after playing in the fall.
- Refunds are typically issued within 6-8 weeks after the season has started