The Registration fees is determined annually by the Regional Board. Glenview AYSO is a non-profit organization and the program fee defrays the cost of uniforms for all players and referees, field usage, insurance and league administration.
For the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 program year, the fees are:
$165 For Fall & Spring
$110 Fall Only
$110 Spring Only
Multi-Child Discount: Families with 3 or more children playing in the Fall and Spring receive a discount of $25 on each child's registration fee. Note: when calculating the registration fee, the system will charge $165 for the 1st child, $165 for the 2nd child and $90 for the 3rd child. Subsequent children will be charged $140.
- Pay be credit card after submitting your registration at www.eayso.org. Online payment will remain open throughout the registration period. You can submit your player application now, then submit payment afterward.
- Checks should be made payable to "Glenview AYSO" and mailed to PO Box 772, Glenview, IL 60025 or brought to an In-Person Registration Session
Everyone Plays is a core philosophy of AYSO. Ability to pay is not a requirement to play in our region. We’ll provide a scholarship to anyone who qualifies for free or reduced lunch (or a comparable program).
The registration fees may be waived in whole or in part at the discretion of the Registrar if, in their judgment, the fees would constitute a hardship for the player’s family. Please bring to our walk in registration details on your family’s participation in the free or reduced lunch program for the current year. Please contact the Registrar at email@example.com
if you're in need of a waiver of fees. All such information will be kept in strict confidence.
Glenview AYSO offers a discount to any family that has one or both parents that are a full time serviceman or servicewoman.
After registration and payment, if you wish to cancel the application, send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glenview AYSO will issue refunds based on the following criteria:
- If notification is received before uniforms are ordered (July 17), we'll refund 100% of the program fee.
- If notification is received before teams are formed (August 7), we'll refund 50% of the program fee.
- No refunds will be issued after teams have been formed
- Partial refunds are not available for players who leave in the spring after playing in the fall.
- Refunds are typically issued within 1-2 weeks of the request.